He got his show put back on as per vet instructions and was turned back out again to wait for the abscess to burst. Still waiting!!!
He came sound for a period of about a week. I lunged him twice, then rode in walk and the dude mastered leg yield in about 1 minute flat. Then schooled twice with trot and his frame was much better and he was much more on my aids. Transitions were really starting to come. Then I got talked into going to Haddo with Gail for a hack. Elizabeth and her mum came to help me tack up, get on etc as it's a busy place with a lot to see. He was an utter dude! Such a good baby and the hack itself was fab. Even though he nearly fell flat on his face twice due to excessive gawping :) Plus, I loaded him myself for the first time ever on the way home so was very pleased!
Then the next day he trotted across the field and looked lame again :( He's going back to Ardene tomorrow as another week of polticing and tubbing has produced nothing and I want this sorted. It's been going on for weeks now and it's very frustrating. So fingers crossed for some good news tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment