Sunday, 8 July 2012

Cow Appocalypse!!!

If there were one and all the cows became extinct, I wouldn't mind! There is currently a bullock running around my garden mooing it's head off and the horses are going nuts! This is made worse by the fact that George is supposed to be in to keep his foot dry as has thrush/suspected abscess but I had to put him out before he hurt himself going mad in his stable! :angryfire:

It's even more annoying as this is a regular occurance as the farmer has THE worst fencing I have ever seen. Sometimes there will be a herd of 20 cows wandering round my land or standing in my drive way and the farmer has such a shitty attitude about it. I've lost count of the number of times I've had to ring him about loose animals, sheep as well and he's always an ignorant sod!

So poor George has been prancing round in a tiny pen like a circus horse tho he does look sound now. He had his last Danilon yesterday morning so hoping he'll still look sound tomorrow when it's fully worn off. Farrier is due back to put his shoe on if all is well and I've ordered some stuff from Red Horse Products to put on his feet before turn out to stop bacteria getting a hold and protect his frogs from the wet. Hoping it'll come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment