George had a few days off after our visit to Ardmedden as I was working. Lunged him on thurs and yesterday Lee and Jess came with me to use the school again.
He was a bit awkward about loading. He planted a couple of times but eventually went in when Lee opened the front ramp. Sweaty on arrival again but not too bad and went straight into the school for a look around. Got on relatively quickly and he was quite distracted in his usual babyish way. Took me 10mins or so to get his attention but once I did he was really good.
Worked on rhythm and bend and trying to get the contact a little more consistent as his head is a bit up and down at the mo. But I was very pleased with him.
Andrew and Maureen appeared when I was finished and we had a chat and then they watched us load him. He started off being stubborn again and Maureen gave me some pointers on pressure and release etc and he walked in of his own accord after 5 mins! Definitely be trying that next time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI9hHlD04fM
No comments:
Post a Comment