Thursday, 28 June 2012

Lizzie Visit.

I was working on monday night but really wanted to ride on tues as it was forcast to be the only decent weather of the week.  Plus, Lizzie was up visiting from down south and wanted to see George :)  As it happened, I had a crap sleep anyway so got up early and Lizzie was here by 2pm.

Just rode him for 15mins or so in walk and trot. He was really good though was calling to Lisa a lot.  Separated them this morning as when I got home from work I went to take their rugs off and Lisa's had a massive hole in it. They were all being amourous with each other and George seemed to have transformed into a stallion so decided he should go back with the boys.  So even though he called a bit he was still a star!  Lizzie thought he was wonderful. Just what I need :) The only worrying thing is when he scratches his arse on the stable wall, it sounds like the lot might come down!

No comments:

Post a Comment