Saturday, 9 June 2012

Lots of rain :(

Was meant to have a lesson yesterday but the weather was so awful in the morning I decided to cancel it.  However, by lunchtime the rain had stopped so I got George in, tacked up and rode.  Tried to be really strict with him, so if I asked for trot it was immediate, same with halt to walk transitions etc.  Got a little bit more roundness today too.  He was really good :)

Took all their rugs off for a few hours so they could get a good scratch. Unfortunately more rain forcast for today but I think he deserves a day off anyway. I'll just bring him in for a feed. Have asked Em for a lesson tomorrow instead so she's going to let me know what time.  Working tonight and had a rubbish sleep last night so just going to poo pick the girls and that'll be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment