Well that was fun! NOT! Decided to move my 2 girls into the other field with more grass as theirs is now mostly mud thanks to the rain. Then thought I'd put George in with them too as he's pretty hungry as well. That went fine. A bit of galloping about then eating. So then what to do with little fat shetland??? Didn't really want to leave her by herself as she likes to have friends but no way she can go in the big field as she'd explode. Text livery friend to ask if she could take George's place in with her boys as she'd have company and still not too much grass. Yep, fine, no worries. HOLY SHIT!!!! The supposedly quiet, 16yr old boy has just chased her round and round the field, flat out like he wanted to kill her! Poor Daffodil was screaming her head off in fear, running as fast as her wee legs would go. He kept getting close and trying to jump on her like he wanted to flatten her!!! Had to get the hell out of the way before I was mown down and wait for a moment when they stopped so I could grab her. Nearly got kicked to death trying to get her out and in the end had to lift the fence posts out of the ground and shooo her under the fence! I'm plastered in mud, all the horses are wound right up, poor Daf is traumatised!!! Fuck sake. Now she'll have to stay in a paddock by herself

I suppose it's better than being kicked to death tho. Fucken asshole horse!
Oh and now I can hear squealing and Lisa, slapper mare, has instantly come into season and is squirting and flirting with George

Ugh, I get the feeling I may have to take him out of there!
Bluddy horses!
Have just been out to give George some carrots and he's mesmerized by the cows in the field behind the school. They have been there for weeks! We have ridden in the school with them there. It's like he's only just noticed.I hope he wont be a knob tomorrow when hopefully I'll be able to ride! This is now his 3rd day off which is pants but weather has been shit and I'm working tonight and tomorrow night. Hoping to ride when I get up tomorrow tho means getting up early. Probably only having 5 hrs sleep. If I wake up I'll get up. Not going to set my alarm tho.
No comments:
Post a Comment