Thursday, 7 June 2012

Moody cow bag!

Woke up in a bad mood :(  I'm so tired all the time, feel like I could sleep all day and have had a flaming twitchy eye lid for weeks. It's getting me down.

Decided to lunge George with the side reins on. Not a particular fan but decided not to go for my draw rein arrangement as he has been lunged in side reins at Janets and would be used to them.  I'm obviously totally useless at fitting them as he went like a camel and wouldn't go forward :( Should have stuck to what I know. Poor boy, not his fault I'm useless!  Hopefully lesson tomorrow is the rain isn't too torrential.

Have moved the girls into the other half of the boys field, poo picked the winter field and been to Norvite for Pasture Blocks. All are rugged up with neck covers as the rain is forcast all night :(

Still can't get used to how quiet George is.  He's quite happy to stand in his stable and sleep.  I was actually worrying a bit today that there might be something wrong with him. I think it's just his way though. Also discovered that he likes a really good face scratch and scratch behind the lugs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment